What is a Hydraboost Facial?
The Hydraboost Facial from Environ uses hylauronic acid, your skin natural moisturising factor and has the ability to hold 1000 times its own weight in water. When used along with Environs patented sonic wave technology it results in dramatic reduction of fine lines caused by dehydration and increases the plumpness of the dermis.
Who is the Hydraboost Treatment suitable for?
Suitable for all skin types and perfect to give your skin a glow before any big event.
What happens during a Hydraboost Treatment?
- Hydrating Serum applied – A probe is placed on the skin. This uses sound waves or sonophoresis to drive the product 4000 times deeper into the skin. As a result, the benefits of the serum are expressed at the deepest levels of the skin.
- Application of Alginate Mask – Next an alginate mask is applied to the skin and allowed to solidify.
- Attachment of Mask to Machine – once the mask had solidified crocodile clips are attached to the mask. These crocodile clips are attached to the environ machine which allows iontophoresis to occur. Iontophoresis is the process whereby electrical currents push the products 400 times deeper into the skin.
- Hand, Arm, Decolletage Massage – using scented, organic, whipped body butter. The perfect ingredients for ultimate relaxation.
- Removal of Mask – the excess product is lightly massaged into the skin. Moisturiser and SPF is then applied before the treatment is finished.
Would you like more information on Environ Facial Treatments at Mediskin?
If you would like to find out which Environ Facial will suit your skin best, book in for a Skin Consultation online.